Myhotelmood is an hospitality interior design project.
- Hospitality interior design
- Hotel design
- Conception of future scenarios
- Development of innovative hotel design ideas
- Composition of spaces using furniture and finishes produced by Italian and international companies
- Promotion of design products
- Research of existing innovative hotels
- Identification of interventions on a limited budget (Hospitality tips for small hotel owners)
- Ad hoc consultancy
Creating value for manufacturing companies operating in the hospitality field.
Giving value to new ideas and to the design phase.
Emphasizing the “Sense of place” with appropriate design choices.
- Small and medium-sized hotel chains
- Independend hotel owners
- Real estate companies
- Bed & breakfast and private houses owners
- Companies producing finishes and furnishing in the contract design sector
Holiday studio in the Greek islands
Hospitality interior design, Winter moods | Mountain retreats
Hotel room in Sydney, Australia
“Open deck” living room facing the ocean
Hotel room in Milan
Hotel room in Greece
Living outdoor : dining in tuscany
Living area in Rome
The essence of Mediterraneity
Blue sky, white houses, stone walls, magenta bougainvillea : the ingredients that make the Greek islands magical and welcoming. The lifestyle of the islands represents the quintessence of summer. A life in contact with the sea and nature, surrounded by Mediterranean scrub, healthy local products, lunches and dinners consumed in the countless taverns on the seashore.
Visiting Greece in the right mood : Athens
Late afternoon in the middle of August: take a rest by the pool after visiting Athens in the hot summer. Sunbathing is not the only way to relax . Modern outdoor products are designed for reading, relaxing, interacting with people while you sip a fresh drink or a good glass of Greek wine. And if you have not yet come to the sea enjoy the sight sitting on the edge of a pool, in the best rooftop of the city or sit in one of the countless bars immersed in the city atmosphere.